The Pace University/NACTEL Bachelor of Science Program includes two online learning opportunities including:
Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunication Concentration (120 credits)
Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Business Technology Leadership (120 credits)
Advanced Certificate in Emerging Telecommunications Technology (20 credits)
This Bachelor Degree is a completion program. As such, a prospective student must apply to the University and have all official transcripts reviewed.
All students are required to complete an Online Student Orientation (OSO) at Pace prior to the first semester.
- Must have at least 3 years of full-time experience or the equivalent.
- Must have successfully earned at least 60 - 64 college credits from a regionally accredited institution or a combination of 60 - 64 credits obtained through Pace Experiential Learning credits, CLEP, and college credits.
There will be a review of the student's transcript to ensure no duplication of credit.
- Minimim QPA of 2.5
- Those that have earned the A.A. or A.S. will be eligible to apply all credits toward the prerequisite 64 credits. All others will have transcripts reviewed to ensure successful completion of a minimum of 32 Liberal Arts and Sciences credits. To be eligible to apply credits earned in an AAS degree, a student must complete the minimum Liberal Arts requirement. For example, to complete this requirement, Next Step students will take a Liberal Arts elective during their first term at Pace University.
- Must have successfully completed the following or (equivalents):
- English (ENG120)
- Computer Applications (AIT107)
- Technical Math 8 credits
- AC/DC Electrical Circuits (AIT111)
- Global Telecom Essentials (AIT109)
- Telecom II (AIT235) or Wireless LANs (AIT233)